Login to Complete an Application or to Access Judging Panel
2021 Annual Meeting Registration
The cost of registering for the 54th Annual Meeting depends on your membership or career status. Members of the Society are eligible for discounted registration. If you are unsure of your current membership status, please contact the SSR Membership Department.
Everyone entering the 2021 SSR meeting space must be registered for the Meeting and wear a 2021 meeting badge; there will be no exceptions.
ONLINE REGISTRATION NOW OPEN!
SSR will offer both in-person and virtual registration for the meeting.
Download Registration Form!
In-Person Registration fees cover:
- Attendance at all scientific sessions.
- Attendance at the Opening Reception
- Attendance at the Trainee Forum (Trainees only, attendees must indicate attendance on the registration form to receive refreshments).
- Attendance at the Closing Ceremonies
- Breakfast and afternoon beverage breaks, Thursday – Saturday.
Virtual Registration fees cover:
- Access to the plenary lectures
- Pre-recorded lectures
- Online poster gallery
Meeting participants may register for a variety of educational and special events in addition to the scientific program.
- Trainee Happy Hour – Cost $10
- Trainee Forum – Free for Trainee registrants
- Opening Reception – Free for registrants. Guest tickets available for purchase
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Lunch – Cost $25
- Closing Event– Free for registrants. Guest tickets available for purchase
- Trainee Mentor Lunch – Cost $25
- Grant Workshop - Free
- Virtual Fun Run - Free to Participate
All attendees must check-in at the Main SSR Registration desk to obtain their name badge for entry into the conference and other meeting materials.
Letter of Invitation (for visa purposes)
If you require a Letter of Invitation, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your request. Please include your full name, institution, institution mailing address and institution webpage.
Refunds, less a $50 service fee, will be issued for cancellations received in writing on or before September 30, 2021. Cancellations received between October 1-31, 2021 will be subject to a service charge of USD $150.
No refund will be issued for cancellations received on or after November 1, 2021.
Registration may be transferred to another individual.
We want you to feel safe. There will be no charge to change from Full Conference to Virtual Attendee. There is no date requirement for this change. Refunds will be issued within 4 weeks after the conference.
Consent to Use of Photographic/Video Images
Registration and attendance at, or participation in, the SSR Annual Meeting and related special events constitutes an agreement by the attendee to allow the free use and distribution of the attendee’s image or voice in various media forms, including but not limited to photographs, videotapes, and electronic reproductions, in print or electronic format.
Please visit the 2021 Annual Meeting’s Frequently Asked Questions page.