Login to Complete an Application or to Access Judging Panel
The St. Louis Lambert International Airport is located in St. Louis, Missouri, just 13 miles from downtown. Travelers can fly direct to St. Louis from 67 cities across the United States and 3 cities abroad. For transportation information from the airport to your hotel and back, click here.
US Bank operates a branch at the airport offering full banking and foreign currency exchange services. They are located on the lower level of Terminal 1, near the C Gates security checkpoint. Hours of operation are Monday - Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. They can be reached by phone at (314) 429-1248.
Additionally, Bank ATMs are prevalent throughout St. Louis should you wish to use your bank card or credit card.
STL Airport provides free 24-hour shuttle service between Terminal 1 and Terminal 2. The shuttle runs between Exit 12 at both terminals in 8–15-minute intervals.
- Terminal 1: Exit Door 14 to Garage Yellow Level
- T2: Exit Door 12
Exact fares depend on the final destination. Each taxi will have an Airport Use Fee of $4.00 per pickup.
Airport taxis are regulated by the Metropolitan Taxicab Commission. For general information email: email@example.com
ADA accessible taxis are available through the following companies:
- Airport On-Call Taxicabs (see Taxi Booth for information)
- Metro West Transport (call to reserve ADA taxicab at (636) 272-TAXI or visit http://www.metrowesttaxi.net)
Ride App companies Lyft and Uber operate at St. Louis Lambert International Airport. Reservations must be made online.
Ride App Pickup zones:
T1: Exit 6 (Ticketing Level)
T2: Exit 15
Light Rail (MetroLink)
MetroLink is the St. Louis metropolitan region's light rail system and is operated by Metro as part of a fully integrated regional transportation system. MetroLink has 37 stations and stretches 46 miles. It serves several municipalities in St. Louis County, Missouri, St. Clair and Monroe Counties in Illinois, and the City of St. Louis. Advance fare required.
- Metrolink Station Terminal 1 is at Exit Door 1, Ticketing Level, east of all ticket counters.
- Metrolink Station Terminal 2 is at Exit Door 12, through the parking garage.
Greyhound and Local Bus Service
The Bus Port at St. Louis Lambert International Airport is the pickup location for all local MetroBus and Greyhound Bus Service. It is located just south of Terminal 1 on Lambert International Boulevard.
Terminal Shuttle to Bus Port:
- Terminal 1, Exit Door 12
- Terminal 2, Exit Door 12
The Bus Port may also be accessed via a tunnel on the yellow level of the Terminal 1 Garage, outside of exit 16.
- MetroBus maps and routes: http://www.metrostlouis.org/route/49-north-lindbergh/
- Greyhound travel Info: http://www.greyhound.com
For additional help planning your route, getting schedule and transfers information, or to get walking directions, call Metro Transit at (314) 231-2345.
Ground Transportation Providers
St. Louis Lambert International Airport offers access to a number of local bus, limo, sedan and van services to accommodate the unique needs of our travelers.
- Best Transportation, Inc: 314-989-1500
- Corporate Transportation: 314-423-1516
- Dollar Rent-A-Car: 314-423-4004
- Elite Transportation: 314-274-6317
- Express Car Service: 314-579-9399
- Jed Limousine Service, Inc: 314-429-2200
- MO-X: 573-256-1991
- Premium Transportation Services, Inc.: 314-750-1177
- St. Louis Transportation, LLC: 314-344-1975
- STL Shuttle Service: 314-450-6453
- USA Express: 800-872-9399
Here are the best options for getting around St. Louis:
Metrolink & MetroBus
- MetroLink: offers multiple lines and stops through St. Louis County and City and the Metro East stopping at or near many of St. Louis attractions. Metro generally operates from 4:00am – 1:00am during the week and on weekends.
- MetroBus: operates over 70 Metrobus routes in Missouri and Illinois designed to help you reach the places you want to go.
Downtown St. Louis Preferred Parking
Visitors can find convenient preferred parking with www.GetAroundSTL.com a mobile website listing parking options around Downtown St. Louis or by looking for a white “P” in a blue circle. Preferred Parking providers have uniform credit card payment options, security, accessible spots, identifiable signage, and wayfinding to make parking safe, affordable, and convenient. Look for a white “P” in in blue circle or go to the mobile website to find Preferred Parking garages and lots.